Board of Directors• Melodee Blobaum, retired journalist and media specialist
• Carla Dods, B.S. and M.S. Environmental Science, water resources consultant with Shockey Consulting Services
• Sharen Hunt, Former 4-H Youth Specialist and County Program Director for Platte County MU Extension
• Tom Jacobs, P.E., City of Lenexa, KS stormwater engineer
• Chris Cardwell, Bridging the Gap
• Nancy McDowell, retired Information Technology professional
• Tim McDowell,retired teacher, B.A. in Economics/Political Science, M.A. US History, M.S. Secondary Education, We the People District Coordinator and Conservation Advocate.
• Matthew Strobbe, attorney, Hughes Hubbard Reed law firm
• Kathy Jenkins Hart, owner/writer KJ Hart Consulting
• Cory Creed, Platte County MU Extension
• Neil Davidson, Parkville parks & recreation board; PLT founder
• Mark McKellar, Backyard Bird Center
• Cory Miller, Keller Williams real estate agent
• Mary Nemecek, Burroughs Audubon and MO Master Naturalist
• Bill Quitmeier, attorney, Quitmeier Law Firm, former mayor City of Parkville; PLT founder
• Steve VanRhein, MO Department of Conservation
• Pauli Kendrick, retired and PLT founder
VolunteersThe Platte Land Trust knows that volunteers are a most valuable asset and help us accomplish our important mission of conserving natural resources in the region. Volunteers make a huge difference in our community, in numerous ways. Volunteer contributions include native plant events, tree plantings, invasive plant removal, trail building and nature education.
The best way to get involved as a volunteer is to complete the Volunteer form.
PartnersPlatte Land Trust partners and collaborates with other organizations to achieve more in our community.
For more information about Platte Land Trust, contact the President of the Board of Directors.
Carla Dods, 816-716-3402